25 Sep Restaurant 701 Fall Reception
PIXofDC joined Ashok Bajaj of Knightsbridge Restaurant Group at 701 on Pennsylvania Avenue for a reception featuring their Fall cocktails and new menu highlights while accompanied by live jazz.
The new features include the 7th & Penn, rye, aged rum, PX sherry, orange and angostura bitters.
– Douro Spritz, saffron gin, white port, house tonic and soda.
– Chilled Corn Soup, bacon, cornbread streusel and chili-lime sorbet.
– Bluefin Tuna Tartare, sushi rice ice cream, ponzu and wasabi oil.
– Corn Fonduta Agnolotti, chanterelle mushrooms, truffle and sungold tomatoes
– Cauliflower shawarma, hummus, golden raisins, tomatoes and lavash.
– Smoked Duck Breast, black beans, salsa verde and baby corn.
– S’mores, toasted marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker ganache.
– Sweet Corn Pudding, blueberries, crunchy yogurt and Champagne.
Photography by Eric Linderman
See more here